Monday, October 15, 2007

A beautiful Morning

You are session on top of the world, you look something like and all you can see are blue skies and sunshine. Those days do not come around all the time but when they do you take a step back and understand how enormous life is. I myself have a silence a few days similar to that and let me tell you I wished they never ended. And though the 24 hour time duration we refer to as a day maybe over it is a mere drop in the ocean of time we have in our lives and enjoying every minute is the only manner to live. There will always be good days and bad days, but the extraordinary days are those who live in disgrace through the stories of the old and have been.
About a year ago I was living in Orlando, Florida at the age of 17 years old, and it was summer. I had wake up to a good-looking cloud free Floridian day. I was bored and had not anything to do, no job, no responsibilities, nothing. It started to be a chill day till around noontime; so my friend Chris Lane, or C-Lane and I determined to go swimming.

No comments: